What music are you listening to right now? - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 540
  1. #11
    marcski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Posts
    4,575
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...ight=listening




    Kind of Blue. I can never hear this album too many times...Definitely in my top 5 of all time.

  2. #12
    I finally picked up the "Them Crooked Vultures" cd. Awesome Fucking CD!!! I thought the song "New Fang was ok when I heard it on the radio but the rest of the cd is soooo good. My favorite song on there is Scumbag Blues. Dave Grohl kills on this tune.


  3. #13
    I've recently picked back up on Radiohead after a long long break....

  4. #14
    Jay Z - The Blueprint 3
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

  5. #15
    http://www.archive.org/details/gd197...1.sbefail.shnf

    great 71 show...throbbing bass, growling guitars, lots of pig...band and crowd both seem very high on something...lots of banter

    classic pig: "mistah electrician man, if you mess wit da lights one mo time, we gonna hog-tie ya an throw ya ass outta this place"

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_mountian_high View Post
    http://www.archive.org/details/gd197...1.sbefail.shnf

    great 71 show...throbbing bass, growling guitars, lots of pig...band and crowd both seem very high on something...lots of banter

    classic pig: "mistah electrician man, if you mess wit da lights one mo time, we gonna hog-tie ya an throw ya ass outta this place"
    Funny... I was listening to that very show last week... Prompted me to want to play and sing "Second that Emotion" at a gig on Sunday..
    I get that gravely Jerry voice going...

    I was a big hit..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    Funny... I was listening to that very show last week... Prompted me to want to play and sing "Second that Emotion" at a gig on Sunday..
    I get that gravely Jerry voice going...

    I was a big hit..
    nice...what instrument do you play? i play guitar, a little banjo myself...

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_mountain_high View Post
    nice...what instrument do you play? i play guitar, a little banjo myself...
    kit drummer... Playing the part of Bill Kreutzman
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...ight=listening


    Kind of Blue. I can never hear this album too many times...Definitely in my top 5 of all time.
    Wow...way to show some Miles Davis love!! So What was playing in an episode of Dexter last night and it made me laugh.

    While I have a free period, I have Bela Fleck and Chick Corea on. Seniorita from their new album Enchantment just came up. Nice stuff.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    kit drummer... Playing the part of Bill Kreutzman
    excellent...always in the pocket, turn on a dime

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.