• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you listening to right now?

Edd

My neighbor's blaring prog-rock and 70's soft rock. Is ELP justifiable homicide?

Some A.M. Gold type stuff I definitely dig. Listening the the Climax Blues Band channel on Pandora while drinking some cocktails in the sun is a goddamn delight.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Cannonball

Some A.M. Gold type stuff I definitely dig. Listening the the Climax Blues Band channel on Pandora while drinking some cocktails in the sun is a goddamn delight.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Fair enough.

At the moment he's cranking Lionel Ritchie's Dancing on the Ceiling. No one would convict me right?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Listening/Watching a Neil Young bootleg of a 2003 Greendale Concert from Sydney, Australia.

True bootleg DVD. Looks like the guy filmed it with a circa 1985 Sony Handycam, but the sound quality for an audience recording is exceptional. The acoustics in the venue most have be unreal and I have to imagine the guy was using some pro mics as there's no way his crappy camera captured such a sound.

pretty cool

Wish I got to catch one of Neil's Greendale shows in person. Everyone I've talked to who caught the tour said it was perhaps the best thing Neil ever did.

dlague

Was listening to music at work while getting performance evaluations done for my team and thought of this thread.

I have a couple that I have been listening to Miska (mellow, reggae ish) and Mattafix (indie, reggae, hip hop ish) . Initially turned on to these artist via ski movies. Love how so many cool songs are in ski movies but never really go main stream. Never hear it on the radio so it stays fresh. And one does make it like Awolnation's Sail - I can say that i heard that song three years ago!

Mattafix

Mishka (think chillin' at the beach)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXTWjUBxcoY

dlague

Stumbled across this artist just now and he plays a nice instrumental acoustic sound! John Bulter