• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust Mogul Competition - 1/30/2010

gmcunni

Official roll call.

2knees
Greg the Groin
Bvibert
Gmcunni
Mr. Evil
Mogul Queen
Mondeo
BushMogulMaster ( i realize this could change)

Shopping for dresses
o3Jeff
Grassi21

sorry, NOT in.. previous non-skiing family commitment that day. i'll have to catch the highlights on BVibert's video.

Grassi21

Official roll call.

2knees
Greg the Groin
Bvibert
Gmcunni
Mr. Evil
Mogul Queen
Mondeo

Shopping for dresses
o3Jeff
Grassi21

:lol: Who knows man? We will see the day of the comp.

Greg

Staff member
:lol: Who knows man? We will see the day of the comp.

You've got my old Cabs for luck. Ironically, so does MR. evil. Maybe you guys will end up dueling and we can finally crown the "I want to ski like Greg" winner!

Grassi21

You've got my old Cabs for luck. Ironically, so does MR. evil. Maybe you guys will end up dueling and we can finally crown the "I want to ski like Greg" winner!

That would be rad.

bvibert

Staff member
i'll have to catch the highlights on BVibert's video.

Yep. It make it out of post-production sometime in the summer of 2012.

Funny, but not likely to happen at all. The last I checked my camera was on the fritz, someone else will have to supply a camera. I'll be happy to help out using it once I'm out after the first run...

Greg

Staff member
If the NWS verifies, we'll have plenty of cold weather next week to get those bumps back in shape.

Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.

We should pick a night (maybe Wednesday) and ski under the guns to get them skied in.

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Official roll call.

2knees
Greg the Groin
Bvibert
Gmcunni
Mr. Evil
Mogul Queen
Mondeo

Shopping for dresses
o3Jeff
Grassi21

I'm in 99.9999999999999%, barring extreme bad weather or other unforeseen obstacles.

Them bumps better be good. 4 hours is a long drive to ski moguls, when Mt. Ellen is my backyard :wink:

I'm looking forward to it. Should be lots of fun. :daffy: :spread:

MR. evil

Instead of Grassi and I racing head to head, how about which ever one of us gets beat the worst by MogulQueen wins the title.

Grassi21

Instead of Grassi and I racing head to head, how about which ever one of us gets beat the worst by MogulQueen wins the title.

No question, Mogulqueen could shred me any day. I hope to enter on the 30th but have no plans or desire to be competitive. Haven't you guys gotten the gist that I don't give a $hit about the trash talking. You guys enjoy yourselves though. :)

Greg

Staff member
I'm in 99.9999999999999%, barring extreme bad weather or other unforeseen obstacles.

Them bumps better be good. 4 hours is a long drive to ski moguls, when Mt. Ellen is my backyard :wink:

I'm looking forward to it. Should be lots of fun. :daffy: :spread:

Can't guarantee the bumps, but we can guarantee that it will be a good time! :spread:

Ha! Yeah, no kidding. If driving 4 hours to ski 200 vertical of ice bumps is your thing, knock yourself out. Seriously Patrick, it'll be cool to meet you.

I'm setting my sights higher, and looking to win the "I want to ski like 2knees" crown.

You plan on choking?

:lol: Maybe Brian will lend you his snake skis after his first and only run. I hear the doofus bought them with demo bindings... :roll:

No question, Mogulqueen could shred me any day. I hope to enter on the 30th but have no plans or desire to be competitive. Haven't you guys gotten the gist that I don't give a $hit about the trash talking. You guys enjoy yourselves though. :)

You're no fun Lax man.

Looking forward to it. the only problem is I gotta boogie out of there right after. I might have time to gulp down a quick beer, but I have family commitments in the evening.

2knees

so there are now 3 male categories. under 18, 18-39 and 40+. where are the old guys going?

2knees

Haven't you guys gotten the gist that I don't give a $hit about the trash talking. You guys enjoy yourselves though. :)

Haven't you gotten the gist that we don't give a shit that you dont give a shit? silly lax man.....

it's not about how you look or finish, its about how much shit you can spew beforehand.

2knees

and to finish off my 3 consecutive posts, weather looks good for snowmaking by the end of the week. lows in the teens and a high on friday of only 26.

Chris/Jarrod, if you guys think you'll need it to get skied in before hand, let us know and we can try to get a group out there on friday night to work it in. After tomorrow's weather, i'm assuming a refresh of snowmaking is gonna be absolutely neccessary to pull this off.

MR. evil

you do realize that was a shot at Greg? Mogulqueen would shred me too.