• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free Skiing on Birthday?

teachski

Website
teachski.com
I've heard that some areas offer free skiing on your birthday (if you're lucky enough to have one in the winter). Has anyone else heard of this? If so, where? I have a birthday coming soon and since it's on a weekend I might be able to take advantage this year.

gmcunni

Belleayre used to do this, they even had a calendar of birthdays outside the season and when you could ski for free. i'm a sept birthday i think they gave me a day in feb...

but i can't find the info on their site anymore, i wonder if they've done away with that promo.

skiNEwhere

I've had opening day fall on my bday a few times (nov 8th), including breck this year, but it wouldn't matter because I had a season pass, although I would've settled for getting first chair :)

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobi

skiNEwhere

If I remember correctly I *think* big bear in SoCal did this as well

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobi