• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 1/10

Greg

Staff member
Pretty much. Although I'd imagine they might get dusted Saturday night given the forecast.

bvibert

Staff member
I heard they're getting top coated Friday night, maybe Saturday night as well??

MrMagic

as of today thursday they were rock hard, nor easter were ok tho

Chris Sullivan

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
We will make snow there for the next three nights. Nice cold temps. should be good stuff. Early next week we will make the kickers.

Harkin Banks

Curious

If anyone goes this weekend please post how it turns out. If it's ok (not rock hard ice) I'd like to try and get out one night this coming week. Is there any particular night you guys go?

-Chris (Mo')

Greg

Staff member
It varies. We kind of arbitrarily aim for Wednesdays but that doesn't always happen. I would simply post when you are going in this forum and you will likely "bump" in to someone there from this site.

o3jeff

They were top coated last night and weren't too bad today, some icy spots(especially the flat switchback to the headwall!)

Greg

Staff member
Temptor is gonna get hit again tonight so I'm going to try to get there for 8 am to ski the fresh manmade. Gonna be a chilly morning though!

2knees

gonna try for a 9:00 am arrival. see how this goes tonight, having people over. people who like to drink.

alot.

Greg

Staff member
gonna try for a 9:00 am arrival. see how this goes tonight, having people over. people who like to drink.

alot.

Employ self-control. I'm going to have to as well. See you at 9.