• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Magic trip

Which day works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2knees

Whats it getting harder and harder to pull a Clark Kent?:grin:

I'm suppose to go skiing somewhere with some friends, but if that falls thru I am interested.

i got caught at least twice last year. plus work is harder to duck out of.

keep us posted about sunday. i'm hopefully gettin the mini van so you and steve can sit in back together and watch the wiggles....

2knees

Fruit Salad, yummy yummy! Shoot me now!!! :-?

hey, i've survived 4 wiggles concerts in person. whats a few cd's and dvd's after going through that living hell.

actually, both my kids have graduated from that crap, thankfully. now its all about spongebob which can actually be funny at times.

o3jeff

hey, i've survived 4 wiggles concerts in person. whats a few cd's and dvd's after going through that living hell.

actually, both my kids have graduated from that crap, thankfully. now its all about spongebob which can actually be funny at times.

With boys it's all about Transformers now

Beetlenut

yea, I like the Spoge! Some actual adult humor sometimes! Squidward is my role model!

MR. evil

i got caught at least twice last year. plus work is harder to duck out of.

keep us posted about sunday. i'm hopefully gettin the mini van so you and steve can sit in back together and watch the wiggles....

Depending how Saturday goes at Magic, I may try and join you guys Sunday.

DoubleEject

Hey Guys, check out the radar... Mt Snow is getting hit hard right now with snow, but Magic might be missing out!? Making the final call later tonight, or first thing in the morning. Yah, I'm just a Powder slut!

jrmagic

If you guys hit Magic I wil be there. Mostly red spyder parka, black pants, black Fuse helmet Green Atomic boots, nordica hot rod skis (black and red and a short beard. I'm also not the smallest guy on the hill lol

Last edited: