• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Problem uploading photos to an album

Edd

Done this a number of times before but it's not working. I select 6 pics to upload. I click "Process/Submit". It appears to be uploading and then goes right back to the Upload Photos page. When I check the selected almum it shows zero pics. When I upload I make certain the correct album is selected. Tried it 5x and no dice. There are no error messages.

Greg

Staff member
Try resizing your pics to a maximum long side of 1024 pixels.

Greg

Staff member
You'll need some sort of image editing program on your computer to do it.

gmcunni

i just had this issue too, is this a new requirement? i'd uploaded pics from same camera and larger sizes before.

gladerider

same problem here. i don't know how to resize. what program do you guys use?

madskier6

I'm having trouble uploading pics as well. I know I need to resize them to 1024. Here's the error message I just received. What does this mean? Is my photo still too big to upload?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10448 bytes) in /home/alpinez/public_html/forums/gallery/image-inc.php on line 99

Greg

Staff member
I'm having trouble uploading pics as well. I know I need to resize them to 1024. Here's the error message I just received. What does this mean? Is my photo still too big to upload?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10448 bytes) in /home/alpinez/public_html/forums/gallery/image-inc.php on line 99

apparently. How big is it?