• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Crankfire.com V3

WoodCore

Just a heads up in case your not a regular visitor. http://crankfire.com/ been completed updated and reworked. Tons of new and improved features especially on the trail mapping end of things so be sure to check it out! Big thanks to Nate for all his hard work on this!! :beer:

http://crankfire.com/

bvibert

Staff member
Wow, the new mapper looks GREAT! I'll have to play with it more later. Nice work Nate!

Greg

Staff member
The mapping is pretty awesome with the Google Maps topo. I suggested to Nate to set the GPS track you're viewing to be a different color in addition to being bold so it stands out from the other trails in the network.

Greg

Staff member
Check out the elevation profile feature. You can hover over the elevation profile and it shows you where you are on the map. Cool!

Crankfire

Website
www.crankfire.com
Thanks all!

Been working on that thing for a long while, happy to finally get it launched.

Still some bugs to work out though - I did just get the videos to work again (their thumbnails not 100%) and I hopefully fixed some of the "tag" autocomplete/suggest functionality when entering stuff. Working a little blind seeing the .com domain has not resolved at my work yet :cry:

And a special thanks to Greg for turning me onto my new host JaguarPC :) So far so good, I can't believe all the power I get with this VPS business! I am surely going to screw things up eventually.

Ah well. Maybe I will actually get out and pedal some in 2010.