REVIEW: Charmin Plus Lotion TP

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

REVIEW: Charmin Plus Lotion TP

So i demoed a 2 pack of the charmin plus lotion tp last week and here are my thoughts.

Perfect for the wet and runny conditions you typically see on a saturday morning. The lotion really allows for a smooth glide without any sticking or unneccessarily aggressive manuevers. It also busts through the crud with an ease I have found in no other tp and makes quick work of cling-ons without any residue left behind. Found that it works well for your mundane quick clean up conditions too. Might be a little too much tool for the job though as this was meant to handle the heavy jobs with ease.

All in all, I give it 5 stars for handling, 4 for feel however a 3 for value as this is a pricey number.

I had corn on for dinner wednesday night so i can say for sure it handled the seeded bumps exceedingly well.

A+. Would read again

ummm, yeahhhh....i'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there on the TP seeded with lotion[/lumbergh]...i find that it leaves you feeling like you still have the swamp-ass as the lotion leaves that greasy residue

pro_tip: when dealing with a messy cleanup, my go-to is the flushable wet-wipes...there are a few brands out there...i use the 'green' ones, because i care about the future of our planet

in a pinch, you can bunch up some TP, waddle over to the sink and make your own...then do a pat-down with dry paper

worst case scenario: clean up the worst of the spackle/bolivian mud-hut mess and just get in the shower

this message was provided to you as a public service

check back next week when we talk about the 'sit vs stand' wipe debate here on 'poop talk'

Be a freaking man already, newspaper! You read it, wipe, and dump! Or is it read, dump, wipe, dump. Whatever. Next you'll be telling us the benefits of sitting your pansy ass down to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Be a freaking man already, newspaper! You read it, wipe, and dump! Or is it read, dump, wipe, dump. Whatever. Next you'll be telling us the benefits of sitting your pansy ass down to pee.
    i believe it was winston churchill who said 'why stand when you can sit?'

just make sure the seat is down or you could fall in

and if you're a tru tuff guy, you use sandpaper...builds character...or fissures

Quote Originally Posted by spring_mountain_high View Post
    i believe it was winston churchill who said 'why stand when you can sit?'

just make sure the seat is down or you could fall in

and if you're a tru tuff guy, you use sandpaper...builds character...or fissures
    Yeah thought of sandpaper, only problem is, not much to read on it. Man needs newspaper in toilet, end of story.

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Yeah thought of sandpaper, only problem is, not much to read on it. Man needs newspaper in toilet, end of story.

this will change your life

Thread Information