• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Line Prophet 90s (186)

Edd

I've talked to a couple on this board about selling these but I thought I'd make it official.

The skis have 5 days of use; a couple of extremely short days because I switched skis. The are in perfect condition with a fresh tune on the last day I skied them. The bindings are PX12s with about 20 days of use. The are mounted for a 315mm boot.

Price with bindings : $350
Price without: $300

These are the 08/09 version.

Edd

still avial?

would they fit a 26.5 boot?

They are still available. They are mounted for a 27.5. That is very close. Maybe someone who knows ski tech could chime in and say if the Look PX12 could be adjusted that much without re-mounting.

powbmps

The heel on the PX12 should allow plenty of room to go down a size.

I suppose it depends where the heel piece falls in its range of adjustment as they are mounted now.

Also pretty easy to set the proper forward pressure on those bindings without bringing them to a shop.

powbmps

Great deal! Seem to hear a lot of good things about those skis. What did you switch to?

Edd

Great deal! Seem to hear a lot of good things about those skis. What did you switch to?

I didn't switch. I just kept skiing my other skis (K2 PE, Dynastar 8000 and 4800). They all have their good points. The Lines just didn't suit me. I'd like to try it in a 172.