• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How do I do that ?

madman

Can someone explain to me how to bring what someone else said into my post? You know [ someone said; then there quote follows] Thanks !

bvibert

Staff member
madman said:
Can someone explain to me how to bring what someone else said into my post? You know [ someone said; then there quote follows] Thanks !

Sure, its easy. Click on the
icon_quote.gif
button directly above the post that you want to quote in your post and the appropriate code will be inserted in the reply box for you. Or you can do it manually by adding a quote (quote surrounded by []) tag at the begining of the text and a closing quote (/quote surrounded by []) tag at the end, like this:
Code:
[quote="madman"]Can someone explain to me how to bring what someone else said into my post? You know [ someone said; then there quote follows] Thanks ![/quote]