• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

new jacket & pants

BLESS

anyone have any suggestions as to where I can maybe get a new jacket & pants online, for a decent price? Time for a new get up on the slopes. 8)

RISkier

BLESS said:
anyone have any suggestions as to where I can maybe get a new jacket & pants online, for a decent price? Time for a new get up on the slopes. 8)

Don't know if they have anything that'll fit your needs but we've found some excellent deals on www.sierratradingpost.com. They seem to have lots of close outs so it can be abit hit or miss.

Sky

LL Bean has sale prices on their ski garb. Oldest son just bought the Wildcat jaket for about $80 (delivered). He wore it over the weekend, riding in the rain...said it was dry and fit well.

Cabelas.com also has decent prices on their own and wahtever is left of their Columbia gear.

gores95

I would check local ski shops, especially here in the NE. They have been dying because of all the warm weather. Also try Sports Authority/Dicks for discounts. TJ Maxx/Marshalls also carry Spyder, etc.

Good deals and there may be a great selection available.

Also try eBay if you know what you are looking for.

Marc

RIDEr

Website
www.hobokenskiclub.com
gores95 said:
I would check local ski shops, especially here in the NE. They have been dying because of all the warm weather. Also try Sports Authority/Dicks for discounts. TJ Maxx/Marshalls also carry Spyder, etc.

Marc

AGREE. Right now (in Jersey) a store called Pelican SKi shop has a sale going on now that is providing 30-50% off.

ALWAYS SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP, YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

skibum1321

RIDEr said:
gores95 said:

Marc

AGREE. Right now (in Jersey) a store called Pelican SKi shop has a sale going on now that is providing 30-50% off.

ALWAYS SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP, YOU WON'T REGRET IT.
I hate my local ski shop and hope they go out of business - Ken Jones is horrible. I have yet to find a good ski shop around Nashua. I get most of my work done at Alpine Shop in Burlington.

skifanatic10

EMS....Eastern Mountain Sports....has a lot of great jackets for all weather conditions during the winter. But expect to pay any where from $90 on clearance up to $300 depending on the model.