• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

Puck it

369EBD8500000578-3710373-Keeping_her_hair_in_a_sleek_and_simple_straight_style_she_also_w-m-34_1469612583606.jpg

SIKSKIER

Thanks for that link.I really enjoyed watching that.I liked seeing her in a different light like that with the funny faces and language.Real cool!

bdfreetuna

I came across that Roughing It show randomly as well. Have never really paid attention to her before but I'd say she was "hotter" climbing around on rocks and swimming in the show than in the posts above with her posing for the camera

Los

I finally checked this thread out, desperate to read anything ski related. And what did I find? Steamboat showing us a picture of a girl probably a third of his age saying he'd definitely "hit it". Between that and the recent comments he made about his wife (supposedly to defend her honor), he seems like one sick, degenerate old man. Gross.

Anyway, with respect to the question... as if the answer wasn't already obvious, the photos Puck It posted of LV bring the debate to a close.

JDMRoma

The Snow is so distracting ..... But damn she looks good from behind. !

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Los

How did I miss that one!

Yeah I wanted to post the link but I felt dirty even thinking about it.

But the larger point is that this is just further proof (as if any more was needed) that the original question is absurd. It's not even close.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone