• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

Trekchick

From this woman's standpoint, I think its great that these incredibly talented athletes are different individuals with different ways of approaching the competitions, and are hotter than hell.

I would be terribly disappointed if the sausage fest that is AZ didn't acknowledge just how gorgeous these women are.
What really matters at the end of the day is, either of these women could kick your collective asses any time, any where, and THAT is what makes them really hot!

Oh and Michelle Roark who came in 13(IIRC) in the Women's moguls in the Olympics.........I've skied with her and have seen her in the moguls in person.
Based on the video's I've seen of the AZ'ers, she(#13th) would smoke all of you into the ground while she wears her channel perfume and pearls.

And THAT's hot!

So There!
:-D

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
From this woman's standpoint, I think its great that these incredibly talented athletes are different individuals with different ways of approaching the competitions, and are hotter than hell.

I would be terribly disappointed if the sausage fest that is AZ didn't acknowledge just how gorgeous these women are.
What really matters at the end of the day is, either of these women could kick your collective asses any time, any where, and THAT is what makes them really hot!

Oh and Michelle Roark who came in 13(IIRC) in the Women's moguls in the Olympics.........I've skied with her and have seen her in the moguls in person.
Based on the video's I've seen of the AZ'ers, she(#13th) would smoke all of you into the ground while she wears her channel perfume and pearls.

And THAT's hot!

So There!

I have no doubt. But I have no insecurities derived from skiing. Just so long as my chainsaw is bigger :D

dmc

juliemancusosurfing.jpg

dmc

Im just glad we have someone other the Picaboo to look at... :)

Enough of the girl next door crap...
PicaboStreet.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

And THAT's hot!

So There!
Except she'd probably be wearing Phi-nomenal perfume, since that's her brand. ;) And not that she's the poster girl--she actually is behind the science of the fragrance. I remember how excited she was when she told us about that!

TheBEast

Yeah we're shallow... But were also having fun..

You are taking this WAY too seriously... :) It's an online poll not a psyched examination...

+1 just having some fun....man people take this kind of thing WAY to seriously sometimes.

TheBEast

I've never claimed to be able to beat any of these women skiing. They would all kick my A$$.....thus the reason they are the Olympics and I am here at my computer, clicking away!

gmcunni

after the kicking is done do you think we could get some spanking thrown in?

jaywbigred

And THAT's hot!

So There!

The fact that they could kick our ass is a huge component of what makes them hot!!!!!!!!!

Trekchick

I've never claimed to be able to beat any of these women skiing. They would all kick my A$$.....thus the reason they are the Olympics and I am here at my computer, clicking away!

The fact that they could kick our ass is a huge component of what makes them hot!!!!!!!!!
That is my whole point, which is all good, trust me, as a woman, I'm not offended by this thread or its content at all.