• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

gmcunni

she must have a new marketing team, lots and lots of photos lately.

11824984_10153657463734728_2140372656372514623_n.jpg

drjeff

looks much slimmer in that photo.

Perhaps she is reading BGs comments on AZ.

If you follow her on her FB and Instagram pages, you can see that compared to past years, she's upped her off season conditioning a bit more this year (not that she ever really was lax in her off season fitness work) and also seemingly has adjusted her diet to much more of a low carb.

Who knows, maybe there's also a bit of "F U Tiger" motivation in her workouts these past few months also! ;) :lol:

On a similar note, while not as much of the media "look at me" darling yet, Michaela Shriffrin has been doing some CRAZY insane workouts lately, and statistically speaking from a physical standpoint she's still getting better and stronger, that should scare many a women's worldcup technical event skier!!

Jcb890

There's definitely some ink there. Looks similar to Rihanna's chest tattoo. Who knows if its permanent or not though, could be fake/Henna type of deal.

drjeff

There's definitely some ink there. Looks similar to Rihanna's chest tattoo. Who knows if its permanent or not though, could be fake/Henna type of deal.

If its real, then it has to be pretty new as a month or so at the ESPY's LV was wearing a pretty low cut dress with no ink to be seen

Jcb890

Its henna. Her and her friends posted oicks on instagram of their trip to cabo and mentioned the henna.

I kind of figured. I typically like tattoos and tattoos on women, this is not an example I'm a fan of. But, to each their own, much like the debate in this thread. :)

drjeff

Here is a new Julia pic.Wow.

And snowboarder Hannah Teter in the Blue bikini isn't looking too bad while SUP'ing on Lake Tahoe with Julia either!

I wonder if secretly both Lindsey and Julia are reading this thread on AZ and trying to one up each other? ;)