• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

jaywbigred

Tough call. In deciding my vote, I am taking into consideration not only physical looks, but my perception of their attitudes, skiing styles, personas, etc...

drjeff

I've got a thing for Blonde's ;) And TODAY atleast, that shifts things in my book to Lindsey ;) Now if Julia goes back to her blonde look like she did for her Lange Girl photo shoot, then I'd have a mental dilemna :lol:

Grassi21

Mancuso on so many levels. Vonn's mic skills/personality really turned me off.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Susan Boyle
susan-boyle3_l.jpg

Mapnut

Thanks Billski, those other guys needed that.

Let's see, Lindsey has a gold and a DNF but is winning the World Cup, Julia has two silvers. The next week+ should decide who's hottest.

drjeff

Julia, but you might as well ask me if I'd rather have a an R8 or a 550 Maranello.

"Yes."

If it factors in at all there Marc, I do believe I've read that Lindsey has an S6 that she keeps in Germany and "cruises" down the autobahn at 120+ mph in :)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
If it factors in at all there Marc, I do believe I've read that Lindsey has an S6 that she keeps in Germany and "cruises" down the autobahn at 120+ mph in :)

Meh... s'ok. It would be way cooler if she drove something with three pedals and no torque converter though.

Yeah, yeah, call me a purist.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Let's face it, they both rock and they're both hot. As the WC results reveal, Lindsey is more consistent, but there certainly is something to be said about how Julia steps up big time for the marquee events!

But....its all about the attitude...I think I'd have more in common with Julia. Julia gets my vote.

dmc

Mancuso is a bit of a butter face but i choose her over Vonn who seems to be a bit of a princess.

Vonn cries too much... wah wah wah... I won... wah wah wah...

Mancuso wears a tierra and falls down laughing when she medals...