• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite clothing brand?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Npage148 said:
I do alot of my shopping at marshall/TJ Maxx so i pick up some nice clothes at good deal. Quicksilver "normal" cut jeans fit me real well and i love them alot. My of my everyday jeans come from target. I can usually fit a good variety of nice fitting ones and they last plenty long enough to get my 25 dollars out of them My everyday clothes are pretty cheap and economical. All my-shirts come from running races and tri's

For nice clothes i like J. Crew and Bannana republic. Some of the J.Crew stuff is really simple yet looks real good. I have some rugby shirts from them that are great.

I got some button down Oxford style shirts from J. Crew hand me down, and I was very underwhelmed.

The fabric was thin, wrinkled easy, tore easy, the collars were just double layer and the buttons fell off easy.

I had been given a few Van Heusen button downs, a couple oxfords and a couple poplin's and I was much more please with their quality of construciton, fit, and durability.

NYDrew

Lets See, for casual and going out I wear a lot of old navy, gap and levis.

For my summer job I wear the same clothes as above that I have worn out.

For my winter job, obermeyer pants, beyond-x jacket, PSIA hoodie and sweats and duo-fold under layer.

my sneakers are new balance, i also wear a lot of timberland (although quality has gone down over the past few years), salomon (same problem as the timbs) and I wear stanley work boot sneakers in the summer for work (they are awesome, a short cut construction boot that looks good so I dont have to go home 50 minutes to change after work)