• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy New Year!

Greg

Staff member
Happy New Year, everyone! :beer:

Please be safe tonight! :)

Max

I will...I'm staying home and getting an early start to hike the Hancocks tomorrow! :)

Happy New Year to all the board members and to Greg and family...thanks for providing the place to chat, vent, and find new friends. Whatever ya have for a New Year's resolution, make an extra one and go hiking or skiing with someone that has never been before.

Max

Greg

Staff member
Thank Max. HNY to you as well. We are also staying in. We'll put the baby to sleep and then fire up a couple of lobsters and baked potatoes; all to be washed down with some nice white wine.

Max

"and then fire up a couple of lobsters and baked potatoes..."

Man that sounds way better than my plate of cold cuts and pickles! :roll:

The local Chinese restaurant is taking no more orders...if you wanted stuff, ya had to have ordered it yesterday. Maybe it's for the better...dehydrating myself with all that MSG is probably not a great idea before tomorrow's hike! :-?

SilentCal

Happy New Year to all!

Thanks Greg for providing such a great forum. I hope to be hiking with friends I met through this board for years to come. Your support of the Flags event and providing a home for it earns many thanks from all corners of New England.

Everyone drive safe tonight.

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
Happy New Year!

I'm off to the northern realms to try out my new backcountry touring skis tomorrow on Zealand Road, then at Bretton Woods on Friday (or vice/versa if my confidence wanes).

For those of you doing Fun on Flume on the Fourth, I'll see you Sunday!

Greg

Staff member
First post in 2004! Woo hoo! 8)

Hope everyone had a great night!

MtnMagic

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughn
:)