• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone leave near Blue Mountain Collingwood Ontario?

zamboniman

If anyone lives near here, let me know Im new to the site and love what I have been reading, I, like most people this time of year, am looking to buy new skis.
I have researched the internet and have narrowed my choices down to either all mountain or skiercross. I started sking last march after 13 years and two knee surgeries. I bought K2 omni 3.5, and have outgrown them already. I am a top level intermediate, and looking to move to the next level. I ski everything except real deep powder as I live in Ontario and we really only get machine groomed powder. I want to demo Atomic SX 9 and 10 metron 9 and 10, have demo rossi Z9, want to demo elan fusion 10 and ripstick, Vokl 4 and 5 star, has anyone demo or own these can you let me know what ya think.