• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Downtime and Database Issues

JimG.

Staff member
ctenidae said:
You might want to try crossconnecting the proton accelerator with the flux capacitor, and shunt the excess wattage through the dihydrogenmonoxide acidase inhibitor. If you can get it ramped up to one point twenty-one gigawatts, well, there's just no telling what you can do.

Imagining above quote spoken in the voice of the martian from Bugs Bunny...

Now cleaning coffee off my monitor.

NYDrew

OK, I used to manage the repair dept at a computer store that ripped people off. Hey, it was good money, and I usually made good on the salesman misdeeds. So on that authority:

You can try to re engergize the muffterizer causing the snaresandbearsandtype to initialize the buffterizer.

A salesman once actually sold a computer with "the enhanced bufferizer, with the buffterizer the full use of the muffterizer and for an extra $50 snaresandbearsand type."

And a customer getting a replacement once asked if the replacement would have the enhanced buffterizer.

Did I take this off topic or what. Good to see the forum back online...again.