• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lyrics: What's stuck in your head currently?

crank

Crazy. Crazy for feeling so lonely I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue.....

Willie Nelson wrote it Patsy Kline had a monster hit with it... Still, I think, the #1 song played on jukeboxes in the U.S. and it's been stuck in my mind along with a song written by Townes Van Zant that was a big hit for WIllie Nelson: Pancho and Lefty - "All the federales say, we could have had him any day, we only let him slip away out of kindness I suppose....

Last edited:

kickstand

...a song written by Townes Van Zant that was a big hit for WIllie Nelson: Pancho and Lefty - "All the federates say, we could have had him any day, we only let him slip away out of kindness I suppose....

+1

Love 'Pancho and Lefty'. Counting Crows does a nice cover of it on one of the bootlegs I have.

bvibert

Staff member
I've had part of the open credits song for "Orange Is The New Black" stuck in my head all morning. I haven't even watched the show in a couple of days... :-?

skishinedown

In a progressive rock mood today ....several Tull songs are playing in my head!!!! Most of you are most likely too young to even know what "progressive rock" was/is to us older skier's LOL

drjeff

The new Pearl Jam tune "Sirens"

Can't wait to see them live a week from Friday in New Orleans! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Somebody at work thought it would be SSSOOO FUNNY to keep playing the new awful song that replaced 'Friday', it's called 'I like Chinese Food' (same producer), don't look it up.... I warned you, and, I'm sorry

WoodCore

"Paranoid the doctor ran, shouting his rapid translations...."

mlctvt

"I'm waiting for my man" Lou Reed.

I heard it a few times the last few days. This song would an others by Lou would come up on my custom radio station on Slacker based on the old XM radio station "FRED". "Fred" was on XM radio before Serius radio bought XM and totally screwed it up by cancelling all the of the good stations and removing 80% music selections available.

ScottySkis

"I'm waiting for my man" Lou Reed.

I heard it a few times the last few days. This song would an others by Lou would come up on my custom radio station on Slacker based on the old XM radio station "FRED". "Fred" was on XM radio before Serius radio bought XM and totally screwed it up by cancelling all the of the good stations and removing 80% music selections available.

I wonder what he is getting from his man lol?

legalskier

"Wearing the fame like a loaded gun
Tied up with a rosary
Oh I'm glad I'm not a Kennedy"

legalskier

"The table's set, we raise a toast
The father, son, and the Holy Ghost
I'm so glad this day only comes once a year
You can keep your opinions, your presents, your happy new year
They call this Christmas where I'm from
They call this Christmas where I'm from"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6Yzk