• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Summit at Sugarloaf: 3/25 - 3/28

rocojerry

bvibert, roark and JimG. on lower Sheer Boom bumps:
P1020791.jpg

Hah, I remember seeing people on Sheer Boom and was wondering if it was you guys --
In that picture on the lower chair watching you guys is my friend Todd, myself, Sara, and Bram (Longhorn T)

Great weekend up at the Loaf. Enjoyed seeing some old friends and of course the skiing. Kudos to the SL staff who did a great job, enjoyed the VIP treatment!

trailboss
IMG_4657_crop.jpg

Pretty easy to spot the only one on a snowboard on Gondi :) thanks for the pic!

Who's going back in two weeks for Reggae?

WoodCore

Finally back and settled after the big weekend, truly had an awesome time!! Great skiing with you all, I'm pretty sure I got to chat with almost everyone at one point or another during the weekend regardless, nice to finally put some faces to the screen names!

Many thanks to Greg, and the Sugarloaf crew for setting up and providing a very enjoyable weekend! Can't wait for the next one!!!

I did take a bunch of pictures over the course of the weekend which I've finally had the chance to scan through and pick out some of the better ones, none the less here we go!

Friday Night AZ Meet and Great

DSCN00601.JPG

DSCN00541.JPG

DSCN00511.JPG

DSCN0058.JPG

DSCN0052.JPG

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN0065.JPG

DSCN0066.JPG

DSCN0069.JPG

Enjoy.............

WoodCore

Saturday Pictures

Minus the powder snow, Saturday was a bluebird day for sure, can't say I saw a cloud all day long. The cat operators at the Loaf did an amazing job prepping the hill and the groomed terrain skied frickin' awesome. Tons of fun had carving up the Loaf with the AZ crew for sure!!!

IMG_9359.JPG

IMG_93771.JPG

IMG_93741.JPG

IMG_93811.JPG

IMG_93731.JPG

IMG_9389.JPG

IMG_9390.JPG

IMG_9391.JPG

IMG_9386.JPG

IMG_9384.JPG

IMG_9402.JPG

IMG_9365.JPG

:fangun::fangun::fangun::fangun::fangun::fangun:

Greg

Staff member
Great pics, WC. What's up with all the pocket pool at the welcome party? :lol:

JimG.

Staff member
My bet is Jim is braving the rain as we speak, and crawling all over those bump runs.

No. not really.

Got out at 8:30 Monday when it was still snowing...cold and windy.

Skiing was decent, but by 10:45 the precip was turning to windblown rain. By 11:30 my car was out of the hotel lot and headed home.

The forecast was for rain thru today...pointless to stay there.

Skiied at Hunter today.