• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Rossi Z5's has anyone

zamboniman

tried these skis out, I have tried the Z9 and wondered what the major differences between the two were. Catul thanks for the thread, I have heard and read alot about the five star, I have been unable to demo them. I need a ski that is not to stiff, I have K2 omni 3.5, very soft flex, and tried the Elan Ripstick, and Magfire 10, trying to find a ski with stiffness between the two.

Let me know guys,
Zamboniman

skidbump

I have first yrs z5....for me "at 220" when purchased it was spring so i never noticed how soft they were ...realized that winter that it was a soft shovel and fellt i was over powering it...skied it for first 10 days this year as rock skis and skied atomic m11 for 30 days first half of this season now on the atomic b5 and skied them abot 5 days so far and lovin them