• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What beer are you drinking now?

twinplanx

Hopefully filling up a growler w/ Blue Points Rastafar Rye(or another selection from my fav. local brewer). Got to remember to hydrate this time. So easy to forget how powerfull the Rasta be..!

tarponhead

Supplies in.... scheduled to brew 20 gal of Octoberfest sometime late Sep or early Oct..... depending on when we can get everyone together. I guess I should rename it a Decemberfest.

brewing rocks

drjeff

Only 1 wedge of lime left from the 6 I started with tonight to go along with the 6 pack of Kona longboard Lager I picked up on the way home from having had my Kona mtb abuse me pretty well this afternoon! I will atleast conquer 1 Kona item today! :Beer: :lol:

roark

DFH Burton Baton. Oak aged, tastes awfully similar to the 90 min (+ oak up front), but a little more kick @10%.

legalskier

I'd like to try a pint of this:

Belgium experiments with mystical "full moon" beer
*** "We made several tests and noticed that the fermentation was more vigorous, more active," explained Roger Caulier, the owner of Brewery Caulier, which began in the 1930s when his grandfather started selling homemade beer from a handcart. "The end product was completely different, stronger, with a taste lasting longer in the mouth," he said. The full moon speeds up the fermentation process, shortening it to five days from seven, which adds extra punch to the beer without making it harsh, according to connoisseurs. The finely balanced, gold-colored beer is 10 percent alcohol by volume...***

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_belgi...jbGVfc3VtbWFyeV9saXN0BHNsawNiZWxnaXVtZXhwZXI-

drjeff

Sampled a few of these while tailgating at Gillette Stadium today

magic-hat-hex-ourtoberfest.png

Another solid seasonal brew from Magic Hat IMHO

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Almost all the way through our first case of it. It was an accidental purchase (I was looking for Odd Notion for B but couldn't remember the name) but a serendipitous mistake. :beer:

WoodCore

Been drinking a bunch of the Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA lately. Love it!

HD333

Good stuff that Hex. Easy to drink. The wife is on a pumpkin beer kick she rims the glass with cinnamon & sugar. So far the Smuttynose is my favorite of them. Although I haven't had Shipyard yet this year.