• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

fischer watea 94

wa-loaf

I think it's kind of weird that Tram Dock still has the Watea 84's from 2 years ago online and they are asking more for them ($360) now than a couple weeks ago.

hrstrat57

Perhaps Legend 8000 in 172 would do the trick here.....or perhaps a pair of 169 Volkl Karmas at 160 lbs?

Both pop up as NOS if one is patient I would think....if so would meet the price point you are looking for Mishka.

How ya doin' BTW?

mishka

Perhaps Legend 8000 in 172 would do the trick here.....or perhaps a pair of 169 Volkl Karmas at 160 lbs?

Both pop up as NOS if one is patient I would think....if so would meet the price point you are looking for Mishka.

How ya doin' BTW?

wow longtime did not see you. Can't complain. How about you?

NOS :confused:

I couldn't resist price at o2gear and grabbed W94 in 170 so I wouldn't regret it later. Now waiting for Marker Griffins to get here.......if only I convinced my wife to go to Argentina for summer vacation :grin:

hrstrat57

wow longtime did not see you. Can't complain. How about you?

NOS :confused:

I couldn't resist price at o2gear and grabbed W94 in 170 so I wouldn't regret it later. Now waiting for Marker Griffins to get here.......if only I convinced my wife to go to Argentina for summer vacation :grin:

NOS means "new old stock"...in other words brand new in wrapper skis from a previous model year.......

I been good, not much skiing this year......for me.

Next yr I fix that I hope!

We'll see you out there next year!

Mildcat

I think it's kind of weird that Tram Dock still has the Watea 84's from 2 years ago online and they are asking more for them ($360) now than a couple weeks ago.

They just had the 94's on Tramdock and I think the price went up on those too. $413.60

wa-loaf

They just had the 94's on Tramdock and I think the price went up on those too. $413.60

Yea, don't know what they are thinking. I bought the same model for close to $300 last year this time. Maybe they figure it's gotten popular and the stock is low so they can eke out a few more bucks?

Mildcat

Yea, don't know what they are thinking. I bought the same model for close to $300 last year this time. Maybe they figure it's gotten popular and the stock is low so they can eke out a few more bucks?

I beat the hell out of my 84's this spring thinking that if I ruin them I can pick up another pair cheap. :dunce: Kinda regretting that decision now. :lol: Oh well, nothing a little P-tex and a base grind won't fix.

wa-loaf

I beat the hell out of my 84's this spring thinking that if I ruin them I can pick up another pair cheap. :dunce: Kinda regretting that decision now. :lol: Oh well, nothing a little P-tex and a base grind won't fix.

o2gear still has them for $239 ... 8)