• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gear Review on a set of K2 sticks

zowi420

My idiotic boyfriend didn't get me flowers on Valentines Day, so, I bought myself some flowers. These flowers are permanently affixed to a pair of:
K2 T:9 LOTTA LUV'S, 153cm
Demo's from Cannon Ski Shop, $350.00, with bindings
MSRP: I don't know, 7,8,900???
I love these skis!!! They are short, fat, very shapey, and they just FLOAT over everything! I was demo-ing them all winter, and they were earmarked for me.
These are not for racing, they are strictly a FUN ski, I imaging they would be wonderful in the glades, bumps, anywhere you need maneuverability over speed. I would definitely recommend them. Oh yeah, and the flowers are so pretty!!!

lftgly

Everyone at AlpineZone wishes you lots of flowers, and a Lotta Luv.
k2_burninluv_06.jpg

They'll be lots of fun in-bounds, as well as skiing Mittersill (wait until we have a little more snow before you risk your new skis!).

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
My girlfriend has this year's model and she loves them, especially in corn and in powder. In fact, she skis on them more than she skis her 2 year old Volkl 5 Stars. $350 is a great deal for those skis. Congrats!

lftgly

Zowie, sorry I sent the wrong flowers. Farkie would know the right ones. Good luck to you guys, and congratulations on your big day.

persee

Let me just add my 2 cents. I demo'd a set of these at SugarBowl (Tahoe) last week. I love them too! I'd take these over flowers... or chocolate... or a nice dinner :)

As a reference point I own a set of True Luvs, which I love also... but these would be a definite choice for next time I see real powder (either if we get lucky in NE next year... or when I go west again).

Greg

Staff member
Welcome persee!