• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 4/15

2knees

panic/upper needles as well as skyeburst had a least a ribbon on it on Monday to make it continuous. The slog back on the crossover sucks though.

Here's the dealio with Superstar. They've been grooming three cats wide on the lower part and leaving some bumps on skiers right and the burly lines on skiers right (between towers 4 and 5). Otherwise lower SS is a groomed out mushfest. I skied it today on old Solly Guns and it was fun.
Lower skyelark probably wont be groomed any longer and has some really good lines as does middle O. I traded out the Guns for more narrow waisted skis last run on lower skyelark and it was skiing well.

ozzy, is the rest of supe groomed out too, barring some edge work?

powbmps

Ovation to the bottom of skiers left of Superstar was sweet on Sunday. Hopefully that's still doable.

Greg

Staff member
On Facebook this morning.

26856_394593069400_34949209400_3846660_521512_n.jpg

Looks like a good amount of bumps to be had.

powbmps

Looks like the real nice line on the last pitch of Superstar was hacked. They really could have gone with one less cat width.

Ovation still looks sweet!

2knees

thursday. looks like myself, steve-o, powbmps and his film crew.

ozzy, you gonna be around at all? havent caught up with you this year.

powbmps

Thursday, high noon. Probably warm up with some synchronized skiing on the groomed, followed by some advanced stretching. Plan on hitting the bumps by 3:45.

2knees

i cant see any reason to rush up. probably gonna be pretty solid in the morning. thinking around 11:00 or so.

ozzy

thursday. looks like myself, steve-o, powbmps and his film crew.

ozzy, you gonna be around at all? havent caught up with you this year.

indeed. I'll be around all day wed, thurs and fri til like 2

Greg

Staff member
I'm now much closer to IN than OUT.

Website
maps.google.com
Looks like the real nice line on the last pitch of Superstar was hacked. They really could have gone with one less cat width.

Ovation still looks sweet!

these genius' cant do anything correct....the groomed areas should be both sides not the MIDDLE....how many $ucking years on SS have they mowed the sides & keep the middle bumped up? 20+ wtf powdrpuff? the rest of the trails look good....

Greg

Staff member
Unless some unforeseen circumstances occur, I should be there. Will probably arrive around 11:30. This will officially be my last day of the season.

powbmps

So.....

powhunter
jonnypoach
2knees
greg
ozzy
mondeo
madriverjack
powbmps
mike

Anyone else?