• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

4aprice

ding ding! round 2 flyers vs bruins... flyers in 6!

Boy if the Flyers were healthy I'd pick them in a heartbeat. The Bruins should be thanking the Devils. While we went out with a whimper I guess we dinged up Philly pretty good. Chara will be more of a force then any Devil D-man. No prediction from here but I will be watching with interest.

How about the total choke of the Washington Capitals? I'm so happy, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving city, fans and team in my opinion. Ovechkin is so overrated and a dirty player to boot. I really hope someone lays him out one of these days. Their fans talk so much smack for a team thats never won or come close to winning the cup.

I do think its nice to see 4 original 6 teams alive. Philly and Pit are from the 1st expansion too. Wouldn't have any problem seeing any of those teams win it all. I can't stand seeing the Tampa's and Anahiem's win.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

4aprice

Congrats to The Chicago Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup Champions. Chicago saved me a summer of having to put up with bragging Flyer fans.(plenty of them in the Poconos). Philly put up a great run but its hard for me to be too sympathetic to them because they are such big rivals of my beloved Devils.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Congrats to The Chicago Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup Champions. Chicago saved me a summer of having to put up with bragging Flyer fans.(plenty of them in the Poconos). Philly put up a great run but its hard for me to be too sympathetic to them because they are such big rivals of my beloved Devils.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Agreed. But I cannot read the word "beloved" anymore without thinking of someone....

Puck it

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Blackhawks. Best uni's in all of sports!!!!!!!

JimG.

Staff member
Just a tremendous shot in OT by Kane, even though he was just throwing it at the net.

It literally slid thru a puck sized hole.

gorgonzola

crazy end to a crazy run from a die hard flyers fan. i wanted to see a game 7 but oh well, great series. i'd like to think how think it would have played out with some strong goaltending...