• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Adventure Related Website

T

telemax

Just wanted to let everyone know of a brand new adventure related website. Atlas Adventure www.atlasadventure.com

Come check it out! We're trying to make the best adventure-centric site out there. As we all know there are so many sites out there with *something* we're looking for, but no site actually caters to all aspects of outdoor adventure. This is the void we're trying to fill. Please visit, look around, use the site, send us some suggestions.

Thanks-
The staff at Atlas Adventure

Greg

Staff member
Luckily, I'm relatively open to "advertising" on the site provided it is on topic, useful, and/or at least mildly interesting to the forum's members. However, many other forum admins/members don't feel this way. Be careful when promoting your site by popping on a forum with a promo post as your first. A better approach would be to contact the board admin and ask permission, and then contribute to the discussions first to build some credibility. If other members get to "know" you, a link in your sig can go a long way. Just some thoughts...

T

telemax

You're right

Thanks for the note. You're very right. I never really know if this is the best way to promote, but I figure we are trying to help the outdoor community and we are trying to provide services to them, what better way than to post on the "community bulletin board". I appreciate your open-mindedness in this matter!

Greg

Staff member
Re: You're right

telemax said:
I appreciate your open-mindedness in this matter!
No problem. Just realize that many other forum admins aren't as tolerant...