• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

you know you're a mountain biker when...

gorgonzola

mine stopped asking long ago - now if i say i'm going riding and come home with no mud or blood she's like where were you....really?

bvibert

Staff member
...when you're happy to get that first bark scrape of the season on your arm.

gorgonzola

...you still read and participate in these forums even when the mods sometimes aggravate the shit out of you with overzealous thread locking and obvious favoritism...down here in pennsyltucky EVERYONE hunts, even alot of mtbr's. we have serious mtb access issues regarding gamelands the only solutions will involve cooperation and respect. had the hunter comment been posted on any pa mtb forum it would have been called out as well - i read the thread 3 times and irregardless of any past history, the only personal stuff cam from sev and the peanut gallery....just sayin'. done, excuse the rant

Last edited:

dmc

Another...

When you update you DEC pass to park on NYC land in the Catskills..

abc

When you walk on any hiking trail and automatically start thinking whether you can clean it on your bike! ;-)

dmc

...you still read and participate in these forums even when the mods sometimes aggravate the shit out of you with overzealous thread locking and obvious favoritism...down here in pennsyltucky EVERYONE hunts, even alot of mtbr's. we have serious mtb access issues regarding gamelands the only solutions will involve cooperation and respect. had the hunter comment been posted on any pa mtb forum it would have been called out as well - i read the thread 3 times and irregardless of any past history, the only personal stuff cam from sev and the peanut gallery....just sayin'. done, excuse the rant

Actually... what your missing is all the posts from the moderator which were removed.

dmc

... when you start thinking about mechanics, gears and stuff that you normally don't give a crap about...