• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Any shops still have boots?

Rushski

Figured I would get myself fitted in some new boots for next Winter. Not necessarily to save money (though it wouldn't hurt), just want to get it done sooner than later...

Looking for a mid-width, mid-flex, non-racing alpine boot. Many shops have little left and won't have any of next season's gear until August or September w/everything available by October.

So if anyone knows of any reputable shops that can fit boots well that still have a lot of boots in stock, please reply to this post. Preferably Southern to Central NH area.

wa-loaf

Check with Jeff Bokum. He's right up the road from you in Concord.

Rushski

Check with Jeff Bokum. He's right up the road from you in Concord.

Might give him a call as he seems like "the guy" for true problem feet. And if I get lazy and don't get them fitted properly I'll be back where I was with an ill-fitting pair of boots (Ski Market...).

Rushski

You're not a fan of Zimmerman's?

I AM a fan of Zimmermann's, but a visit this past Saturday (rainy, not much else to do) resulted in only two pair that fit my foot shape, size and ability. But neither fit very well and even modifications wouldn't have helped these two enough. Guess there is a Dalbello that probably would have fit me pretty well if they had any...

Not sure of their fitting prowess but I do like them as my last two pairs of skis have been from them.

WakeboardMom

I AM a fan of Zimmermann's, but a visit this past Saturday (rainy, not much else to do) resulted in only two pair that fit my foot shape, size and ability. But neither fit very well and even modifications wouldn't have helped these two enough. Guess there is a Dalbello that probably would have fit me pretty well if they had any...

Not sure of their fitting prowess but I do like them as my last two pairs of skis have been from them.

I think they're pretty good at boot fitting. I've never had an issue...however, the boots I'm wearing now I did take my time purchasing. I spent close to three hours there...ending up buying the first boot that they showed me; but they went to great lengths to ensure those were the best ones for me. My husband has more issues than I do, and they've taken good care of him; even swapping boots that he had a worn a couple of time for new boots (and then tweaking those new boots) in order to make him comfortable.

Hawkshot99

The oncoming season's boots come into good shops around Columbus Day wkend....it's a big weekend for skiers.....

They will be there long before that. We start getting our shipments from different companies starting in late July, and are 100% by Sept. 1st.