• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Plattekill Race May 20 - 24

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
DH is nuts. Way too many injuries.

My girlfriend's friend's boyfriend (that should make sense) won the DH at nationals in '05 I think (at Mount Snow) but he had to give it up because he had like 5 concussions and his doctors said he'd do serious brain damage if he sustained another.

Funk that. I'd rather suffer in XC.

MR. evil

My girlfriend's friend's boyfriend (that should make sense) won the DH at nationals in '05 I think (at Mount Snow) but he had to give it up because he had like 5 concussions and his doctors said he'd do serious brain damage if he sustained another.

have you ever seen the DH course at Mt Snow they use for the Nationals? Fg nuts!!!

bvibert

Staff member

Skipping across the tops of steep jagged rocks at the edge of control (or beyond) isn't your idea of a good time?

catskills

Skipping across the tops of steep jagged rocks at the edge of control (or beyond) isn't your idea of a good time?

Anyone see the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour this year. They had some dude on a unicycle doing the downhill through the woods thing across logs and rocks. Crazy stuff.