• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Saloman SC's

zamboniman

Well, I thought I had found my ski for next year, the Rossi Z5, but I think I have fallin in love with the latest girl to walk by. I went sking today and thought I would demo a couple of more skis before I went and bought the Rossi's. So I first tried the Atomic M9, great ski, easy to turn, but chattered a fair bit on the hard icy patches that I encountered. So I went back to the shop, and the young guy, early 20's said try the Saloman SC's, I thought no way in hell man, but he convinced me that it was a fun ski that loves to carve on a dime. Well he wasnt kidding, man can this thing carve, one turn after another, and fast, but the best part held its edge incredibly, the only knock against it, is that you cannot become lazy with this ski, because the edge can grab and go, and you might be left behind. So if you love the groomed, and love to make lots of turns, short to medium this is the baby for ya, what a blast, nothing like going down making first tracks and when going up the lift seeing these great looking linked turns that you, yes you left behind.

What a blast,
Zamboniman