• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

bristol palin

powpig2002

who the truck is going to pay her $15,000-30,000 to speak? give me a break. she wasn't smart enough to keep her knees together or at least practice safe sex. hey, idol nation will love her. and this has nothing to do with politics.

dmc

She's kinda cute... I'd pay to see her dance... :)

wa-loaf

You mean being a pregnant teen disqualifies you from preaching abstinence? What the hell is this world coming to!

deadheadskier

Staff member
If I were the producers of SNL, I would be on the phone with Tina Fey and have Linsay Lohan play Bristol. Got to be a money skit in there.

drjeff

I say that if the media keeps her name in the forefront as they've done since November of '08, and she can find a group/audience that's willing to fork over the $$ for her to come speak, then great for her!

If folks and/or the media don't like her/her message/what she represents, well then just leave her alone, and the demand for her speaking services will quickly disappear (reguardless of her mom's profile)

WakeboardMom

I say that if the media keeps her name in the forefront as they've done since November of '08, and she can find a group/audience that's willing to fork over the $$ for her to come speak, then great for her!

Seriously...she's got some responsibilities. I say take advantage of the situation! (I wouldn't go to hear her speak...I certainly wouldn't PAY to hear her speak, and I wouldn't encourage my 19-year-old daughter to pay to hear Bristol speak.)

If I were the producers of SNL, I would be on the phone with Tina Fey and have Linsay Lohan play Bristol. Got to be a money skit in there.

THIS however, would be worth watching!!

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I had no idea about who BP even was until reading this thread. :eek: The WikiPedia article on BP is outrageous for how absurd the truth is!

As a teenage parent, she has spoken out as an advocate for abstinence and against teen pregnancy.
Hello, hypocrisy. :eek:

Love the underage drinking pics linked to above. Hope that was not while she was preggers for the sake of her kid. :eek:

Geoff

bristol-palin-does-playboy.jpg

drjeff

You mean being a pregnant teen disqualifies you from preaching abstinence? What the hell is this world coming to!

Thinking about it, in a weird sort of way, her, as a teen mom, talking about teen pregnancy, abstinence, etc to other teens, might just make more of a lasting impression about how difficult raising a kid can be vs. the relative fun/ease of teen life without a child to raise than say if some 30+ year old (as much as it pains me to type this, ANCIENT seeming person :eek: ) talks to those same teens.

Kind of like those anti-teen drinking + driving messages tend to be more powerful and effective when they come from a parent whose child was killed in a DUI accident and/or when one of those live recreated "accidents/extrications" occurs infront of a teen audience than just a stright lecture/video.

Not saying that I'd even fathom hearing her speek, but to those of a closer age cohort to her, than many of us here at AZ, the message might work

drjeff

somehow I'm guessing that her suggested SNL portrayer, Miss Lohan will grace those pages before Miss Palin does - if for no other reason than per reports, Lohan has a heck of alot more $$ issues (not to mention a few other issues) than Palin does! :eek: