• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Antique Skis

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Oh man, I could waste a lot of time over here http://www.bonanzle.com looking at the ski junk...

I could even pickup a skiing troll

or some of that too-hot-to-handle neon wear...

d3_1.jpg

ski.jpg

WTF?

For sullydog or BMM, here's a nice one:
gamecenter_skiresortyconjc.jpg

Last edited:

drjeff

I still have that game. Great way to waste time.

I'll admit to owning that game (and having it consume many hours of my life) back in the day!

Sadly I don't think that my copy of it is hiding out in a box labeled "Jeff's Stuff" in the basement of my parents place anymore :(

HD333

Guys/Girls-

What would you say is the going rate for a pair of old wooden skis? A buddy at work brought a pair in for me because I mentioned awhile ago the wife wanted to hang some.

Bottle of Scotch? Case of Beer? Cash isn't an option but I am trying to put a $ figure on the thank you gift.

40 bucks?

TAI.

HD

skidmarks

Good use for old skis

I collect old skis and have several pairs. They come in handy when two skiers Wed!
Wedding_109.jpg

Glenn

Nice pic skid!

I'd like to find a few old pairs for the VT place. The entire inside is all wood...so the wood skis would go nicely. But first, I have to replace a few drafty doors.

skidmarks

I was thinking of doing that however I only have 5 pairs!
That is such a great picture, Hannes arrives in North Conway