• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

get out yer handkerchiefs..dry them eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Phantom

.....Rave on , Rave on 'n tell me....

Why not answer the question?

backpedaling.gif

Black Phantom

I am so lost here.

Jaywbigred-

I'll try to clear this up for you.

GW essentially abused what little authority he had and tried to get a guy fired for something that was extremely trivial. I'd like to know what his motivation for this was. There are other details and they can be discussed if necessary.

His constant ball busting and instigating of Brownie is a bit over the top for me. That is it.

awww.....

Jaywbigred-

GW essentially abused what little authority he had and tried to get a guy fired for something that was extremely trivial. I'd like to know what his motivation for this was. There are other details and they can be discussed if necessary.

His constant ball busting and instigating of Brownie is a bit over the top for me. That is it.

tugs at yer heartstrings...dont it!..and douchebag..."tried'?...whenever I "try" , I most often succeed...something to emulate and aspire to , froshie..

Black Phantom

tugs at yer heartstrings...dont it!..and douchebag..."tried'?...whenever I "try" , I most often succeed...something to emulate and aspire to , froshie..

Hahaha-

Guess that backfired on You, huh? How did buying that pass taste after you were stripped of whatever limited duties you had? Laughingstock of the crew. Unwelcome and alone.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I am so lost here.
+1

Jaywbigred-

I still don't get it? Is he the mayor or something?

I liked GSS a lot more than this stuff
+1

Glenn

I think the bigger question is what voice is louder inside of that head BP's? or BBB's?? :eek:

LOL! Good question!

Here's the cliffs on this thread: Someone contacted BB/PB's employer about something posted on the interweb. That's about all I can take away from this beloved thread.

Black Phantom

LOL! Good question!

Here's the cliffs on this thread: Someone contacted BB/PB's employer about something posted on the interweb. That's about all I can take away from this beloved thread.

Negative.

GW tried to abuse his limited authority to get a guy fired from his winter stint for a very trivial reason. It backfired on GW.

I'd like to know why. He has a hard on for BBB and continues to instigate him.

Hey!...BP?....

please explain to the listening audience.....how come your ONLY AZ friend is Brownoseville?...rhetorical question , really...bacause , JUST LIKE DISfunctional Mr Bleicher....you TOO dont " play well with others"?

Status
Not open for further replies.