• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Now, with added iron(y)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
250k for that thing? Pretty sure the god, gods or other physically removed and detached sentient being of anyone's choosing would be happier seeing that go to people who really need it.

ctenidae

250k for that thing? Pretty sure the god, gods or other physically removed and detached sentient being of anyone's choosing would be happier seeing that go to people who really need it.

Yeah, seems that something more useful could be done with $250 large rather than a "Beacon of Hope" that startles truck drivers.

Like, $250,000 worth of "Bacon of Hope"

Warp Daddy

There is ONLY one Touchdown Jesus and its at Notre Dame dammit !! These bozos violated copyright law and the almighty sent a strong message :D:D:D:D

Trekchick

I've driven by that statue many times on my way to visit my nephew at College in TN, and parents in FL. Its not something you miss when you drive by it. With a steel frame, I'm not surprised it acted as a lightening rod.

drjeff

There is ONLY one Touchdown Jesus and its at Notre Dame dammit !! These bozos violated copyright law and the almighty sent a strong message :D:D:D:D

You said it Warp! Anyplace, outside of South Bend, Indiana that says that they have a "touchdown Jesus" is just fooling themselves

touchdown_jesus.jpg

notredame2.jpg

Warp Daddy

Way to go Doc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My kid bro is on the faculty there and also mentions First Down Moses too but TDJ is a one and only a reql icon