• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Chocolate Orgasms in NH

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
If you ever need an excuse for Chocolate, or just something to do for the day, here is a good one. You can buy Lindt truffles by the bag fulls at a fraction of the retail price. I started going there about 13 years ago and they simply can't be beat. My company had an office in the same park near Portsmouth NH and I would travel up there every couple of months. Everyone gave me orders. For the holidays, it was a cheap gift. They sell them in bulk or packaged.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/lindt-to-expand-chocolate-plant

1 Fine Chocolate Pl Stratham, NH

Geoff

If you ever need an excuse for Chocolate, or just something to do for the day, here is a good one. You can buy Lindt truffles by the bag fulls at a fraction of the retail price. I started going there about 13 years ago and they simply can't be beat. My company had an office in the same park near Portsmouth NH and I would travel up there every couple of months. Everyone gave me orders. For the holidays, it was a cheap gift. They sell them in bulk or packaged.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/lindt-to-expand-chocolate-plant

1 Fine Chocolate Pl Stratham, NH

It's anything but discount priced but....

Byrne & Carlson, the local Portsmouth chocolatier, is way better than Lindt mass produced stuff. They're on State Street in Portsmouth (1-way Route 1 North) right by the bridge to Badger Island and Maine. I buy their stuff as gifts for a few friends who I know are totally into high end chocolate.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

deadheadskier

Staff member
Champlain Chocolate in Vermont is a good one. Though they are getting a touch too commercial these days.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Plus they have samples at the Cabot Store. :D

I'm very aware :lol:

As a broke college student, we would stop at the Cabot store in Waterbury on the way to Stowe and gorge on chocolate and cheese (unintended ween shout out there). We'd stop there in the morning until they told us we had to go and then stop on the way back to Burlington at the end of the day when they had different staff members working. :)