Oh-Be-Joyful Creek- Gunnison, CO

AlpineZone

Oh-Be-Joyful Creek- Gunnison, CO

Uber-excited, heading out tomorrow to do this loop with my brothers over a couple of days. Google Earth is just too cool.

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthread...7&#Post1343107
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

I know it's not northeast, but it was still a great trek. Had we known some parts were as gnarly as they were, we might have picked a different route. But, we didn't, so we did it.

http://picasaweb.google.com/alex.rog...eat=directlink
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

All that snow and you didn't bring your skis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildcat View Post
    All that snow and you didn't bring your skis.
    It was great spring corn, but not very skiable. I did, for about 0.0024 seconds, wish I had my skis, then I took another step and realized my pack was already heavy enough.
    -Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by ctenidae View Post
    It was great spring corn, but not very skiable. I did, for about 0.0024 seconds, wish I had my skis, then I took another step and realized my pack was already heavy enough.
    Is there any place out there you can rent a pack mule?

Really nice country through there. I've really not explored too much other that quick little excursions going to T-Ride. Also Montrose is a cool little town in a non-touristy kind of way.

Items for Sale
    Beautiful stuff/country CT. Man..just checked out your pics for 1st time...there's nothing like altitude, undeveloped land, and clear water. Pics of the West get me reaching for my OC-1 and ski gear all at the same time....

Thread Information