• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What do you ride?

bruno

in order of acquisition:
iro jamie roy fixed gear.
independent fabrication steel crown jewel fixed gear.
independent fabrication ti club racer--campy chorus.
sun unicycle.
surly karate monkey 29er--rohloff internal hub.
surly steamroller single speed.

:daffy::dunce::beer::snow::lol:

jplynch019

Home commuter / all-purpose bike : Specialized Allez Elite triple
Away bike (Chicago): Schwinn Traveler 10 Speed from the 70's.

Geoff

I ride my Rocky Mountain mountain bike 5 miles to work whenever I can. It's set up with semi-street tires. I have an ancient road bike I bought from a friend of mine. It was state of the art in 1980 but pretty archaic now. I have it mounted on a trainer for rainy days.

Oak22

Mtn: '07 GF Hoo Koo
Road: Specialized Allez Sport Triple
and an old(approx. 11yrs) Gary Fisher Aquila. Steel frame, had been upgraded with Manitou shocks. This bike doesn't see the light of day much anymore!

:flag:

X-Linked

Website
www.alphabluetech.com
Road/Hybrid - 06 Giant FCR3 (Black)
bike1a.jpg

Road - 73' Schwinn Le Tour (Powder Blue) All original.
LeTour02a.JPG

A couple bikes in the fixer up pile.

MR. evil

I ride a 2007 Ibex Atlas Sport and Randi Rides a 2007 Marin Bear Valley. I love my Ibex and will never pay retail for a bike again. I could have purchased the componets on this bike from a bike shop or even the internet for what I paid for the entire bike:grin:

Last edited:

Grassi21

I ride a 2007 Ibex Atlas Sport and Randi Rides a 2007 Marin Bear Valley. I love my Ibex and will never pay retail for a bike again. I could have purchased the componets on this bike from a bike shop or even the internet for what I paid for the entire bike:grin:

Tim, yours is the pink one right?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Now that's a cool ride. 8)

I honestly had to look at what Brian posted 2 years ago because I haven't ridden my bike since July 2006. :( Darn babies and broken foot! ;)

Can't wait to get back out on that orange beast I have!

ETA: That is, my Specialized Hardrock MTB. :oops:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I honestly had to look at what Brian posted 2 years ago because I haven't ridden my bike since July 2006. :( Darn babies and broken foot! ;)

Can't wait to get back out on that orange beast I have!

ETA: That is, my Specialized Hardrock MTB. :oops:
And here's a photo!
DSCN0194.sized.jpg

Ignore the kickstand. :oops: I believe I got that originally because it also was intended for towing the bike trailer on rail trails (and finally did this past Sunday).

Skier75

Got a chance to ride my bike last week during the bike/walk to work day. It was only about 1 1/2, but it was a start. I live too far away to ride the whole distance, at least this early in the year for me, even then I've got an hour commute, which is about 32 miles. But anyways this is my bike: