• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: 2010 Fischer Watea 94 skis (178 cm) with Rossignol bindings

Greg

Staff member
I'm selling a pair of barely used 2010 Fischer Watea 94 skis (178 cm) with Rossignol 120 bindings. The bindings are flat-mounted for a boot sole length of 326 mm. I skied on these skis three times. Nice ski, just not right for me. A scratch here and there, but basically almost new. Cheapest online is Levelnine at $499 w/ bindings, new, so $425 is a firm price. Again, these are like new.

Length: 178cm
Dimensions: 130/94/118mm
Turn Radius: 21m
Construction: I-Beam, sandwich sidewall
Core Material: Wood
Tail: Modified swallow tail

Greg

Staff member

Left pair:

P1020158.JPG

I can take more pics if you want, but quite frankly, there's not much to see. Again, a few scratches from normal use, but other than that, they are in excellent condition.

gmcunni

u getting something new or just figure you don't need a ski so fat (not really that fat tho)

Greg

Staff member
u getting something new or just figure you don't need a ski so fat (not really that fat tho)

I don't anticipate using them any more than I did last year, and I could use the money for another non-skiing related purchase I'm eying. :)

Puck it

What would that be? High speed quad for Sundown?

You know if you sell them. We will have an epic pow season.