• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bradbury 6/27

BackLoafRiver

Got out after a few days off for another solo - ride at Bradbury.

Got to the lot (which was packed) at 1:15ish...rolling at 1:30.

Rode a new loop. Link -> Ginn -> Fox West -> Lanzo -> Island Loop -> Regan -> Link -> Fox East -> Done.

In addition to the named stuff, I found 3 new pieces of trail that are not on the map and man, some of it is pretty great!!! One section in particular is totally buffed out and flows better than a lot of stuff there. If you aren't looking pretty hard for it, you will miss it. (for any of you locals, it is off the link trail maybe a 1/4 mile up on the right)

Despite the lot being packed, I only ran into 4 people riding. One guy was solo and then a dad and his 2 sons. The youngest was doing a great job! Makes me wish my dad had been into MTB when I was young.

All in all, the loop came in at 8.73 in 1:53. Most of it was pretty dry but there were some pretty muddy sections that required walking. No pics as the camera is in the shop :sad: