• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quick-reply problem

PowderDeprived

Quick reply is great, but I every now and then it is not responsive when submiting a post, my browser just opens up a blank page and does nothing. I had this happen once a while ago, and the post never went through, then today I did it, and thinking it never posted I typed the post agin, and expecting it wouldn't go through I copyed it, and after it didn't I pasted the text into a normal post and submited it. Then I realized after a minuite or so, both of the posts had gone through, so I had 2 identical, and 1 simaler post.

I was able to delete the 2 posts, I think a moderater might have deleate one of them, becuase I didn't submit a reason to delete, I did on the second, but know the extra posts were deleted.

In another thread, the quick reply worked fine a few minuites later, and I am posting this as a quick reply.

I think it is probably my browser, though every thing ususaly works fine, and I it might just be because my internet connction is real slugish.

bvibert

Staff member
PowderDeprived said:
Quick reply is great, but I every now and then it is not responsive when submiting a post, my browser just opens up a blank page and does nothing. I had this happen once a while ago, and the post never went through, then today I did it, and thinking it never posted I typed the post agin, and expecting it wouldn't go through I copyed it, and after it didn't I pasted the text into a normal post and submited it. Then I realized after a minuite or so, both of the posts had gone through, so I had 2 identical, and 1 simaler post.

I was able to delete the 2 posts, I think a moderater might have deleate one of them, becuase I didn't submit a reason to delete, I did on the second, but know the extra posts were deleted.

In another thread, the quick reply worked fine a few minuites later, and I am posting this as a quick reply.

I think it is probably my browser, though every thing ususaly works fine, and I it might just be because my internet connction is real slugish.
It probably has something to do with your connection, I have no problems with the quick-reply here. There's probably not much that can be done on this end to fix the problem.

I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing these problems?