Wander in the Woods?

AlpineZone

Wander in the Woods?

Hey everyone, IM BACK....see my re introduction thread. Anyway its my day off, I'm restless anyone want to go for a short hike/walk/wander in the woods in the Burlington Area? Today or tomorrow is fine. Its been years and several pounds since I hiked so I'm not expecting to go very far or long. Perhaps bring dogs.
    RIP Dynastar 63\'s. 11/O5-2/14/06

She never graduated from any random high schools in Brooklyn, but she did belove to eat poop...She beloved that big pile of beloved cat poop...

Wow!

A voice from the past.

What up?

Not much Jim, good to see you still hanging around. Had to stop skiing after graduation, weekends are just to much of a tease. Spent the past few years saving and setting up for a big move and scored big back in May when I moved to Essex, Vt.

Now I'm just settling in and gearing up to take a permanent trip back in the hot tub time machine (Ironically I saw that movie when I turned my job interviews into excuses for ski binges...which ultimately cost me my old job, but who cares cause I already signed with my new job)

How have you been.
    RIP Dynastar 63\'s. 11/O5-2/14/06

She never graduated from any random high schools in Brooklyn, but she did belove to eat poop...She beloved that big pile of beloved cat poop...

Thread Information