• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wander in the Woods?

NYDrew

Hey everyone, IM BACK....see my re introduction thread. Anyway its my day off, I'm restless anyone want to go for a short hike/walk/wander in the woods in the Burlington Area? Today or tomorrow is fine. Its been years and several pounds since I hiked so I'm not expecting to go very far or long. Perhaps bring dogs.

NYDrew

Not much Jim, good to see you still hanging around. Had to stop skiing after graduation, weekends are just to much of a tease. Spent the past few years saving and setting up for a big move and scored big back in May when I moved to Essex, Vt.

Now I'm just settling in and gearing up to take a permanent trip back in the hot tub time machine (Ironically I saw that movie when I turned my job interviews into excuses for ski binges...which ultimately cost me my old job, but who cares cause I already signed with my new job)

How have you been.