Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Exclamation Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

Time to get started trolling. Clubs are beginning to offer bulk sales. Looking to compare deals as usual.

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Time to get started trolling. Clubs are beginning to offer bulk sales. Looking to compare deals as usual.
    The Tahoe Card is aready on sale and the price goes up on August 1st. Comes with a few lift tickets...

http://www.snowbomb.com/

Also the Descente Passport jacket will be back again. Great deal, buy a jacket for about $220 and get 40 free lift tickets. I think I used 16 this past year, so that came to $13.75 a day. The jackets are actually very nice too.

Ski NH

Ski NH lift ticket packages go on sale August 3rd

While not the cheapest way to get a ticket, what is cool about these is the lack of any blackout dates.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Ski NH lift ticket packages go on sale August 3rd

While not the cheapest way to get a ticket, what is cool about these is the lack of any blackout dates.
    Minimum purchase of 6 this year...about the lowest I've ever seen.

Of course, one could go though the ACE ski club for similar prices on many of the NH areas and I believe no purchase minimums...

Don't know any lift ticket deals... But allsportprotection.com is offering a coupon right now if anyone is interested. The code is VBCDDA

What does this code give you?

North Conway Ski Tent Sale Aug 7-21

Not sure how good the deals are going to be, but since the resorts will all be in one place, it looks like a great place to hang for a few hours.

$5 off coupon here:
    http://www.northconwayskitentsale.com/

Don't forget to bring your EICSL card for shopping, lodging and food discounts in the area. Make a weekend out of it!

I cut my purchase back this year on SKI NH passes. The value isn't the same as it was several years ago. With Liftopia and promos that the mountains conduct, a skier or rider can get better deals elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Bkroon9175 View Post
    I cut my purchase back this year on SKI NH passes. The value isn't the same as it was several years ago. With Liftopia and promos that the mountains conduct, a skier or rider can get better deals elsewhere
    Pays to shop around. The NH resorts concluded about a year ago that they were "giving tickets away" at rates they didn't need to. Or so they think.

Another suggestion. Friend Liftopia on Facebook. I won a $10 coupon from them in a photo contest last week. Actually, a LOT of people won.

Thread Information