• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lynn Woods video

awf170

My friend got a camera with a sweet 210fps slow-mo mode so we been abusing it and using it for any scene that even slightly warrants it. Anyway here's the latest vid:

I'm the one with the red backpack and white bike if you can't recognize my scrawny, scruffy ass.

MR. evil

Just watched it 3 more times, I actually remember some of those spots. Can't wait to get back there!!!!! Let me know what you week day schedule is like, Trev, Jamie and I have been talking about taking a Friday off to do a Lynn woods trip

awf170

Just watched it 3 more times, I actually remember some of those spots. Can't wait to get back there!!!!! Let me know what you week day schedule is like, Trev, Jamie and I have been talking about taking a Friday off to do a Lynn woods trip

The only Friday I could do is August 13th (or this Friday). I could do basically every Monday or Wednesday though.

Greg

Staff member
2:07 - 2:15 is epic. :lol:

powbmps

Nice rock climbing! That slo-mo looks freakin' awesome.

WoodCore

Austin.....love the whip! I'm riding the exact same bike (and love it!) .....just not as good as you!

eatskisleep

Kinda late on this thread, but sweet video Austin.

210fps is insane considereing standard is 29.97fps... The footage looks sweet though and is crystal clear.