Marc begs for money v.5 (2010 Pan Mass Challenge)

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marc begs for money v.5 (2010 Pan Mass Challenge)

Another year, another 190 miles for sick little children with cancer.

If that doesn't tug on your heart strings and get some of you tight wads to open your check book, I don't know what will.

On a serious note, I am deeply appreciative of all of you who have donated, especially those of you that have been with me since the beginning. Two more people that I knew passed away in the last year from cancer. It continues to be an urgent fight.

For those of you that provided me an address when you donated last year, you'll get a letter via snail mail. Don't panic if you donated online and you get the letter. It doesn't mean your donation wasn't received. Although you're welcome to donate a second time

If you are so gracious as to provide more generosity, use this URL: http://www.pmc.org/egifts/MM0171. If you want to donate by check, make it out to the Pan Mass Challenge and send it to:

Marc Moseley
    63 Healy Road
    Dudley, MA 01571

The fund raising minimum is $4200 this year. That means if I don't raise $4200 by September, they charge the difference to MY credit card, which they have on file. Yeah, they're serious about getting committed riders.

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Hope I'll have some pictures of the event again. It's August 7/8 this year.
    Last edited by Marc; Jul 15, 2010 at 7:10 AM.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Done!
    This is a good event and a great inspiration to be more charitable!
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Thanks TC. There are three ladies I know currently battling breast cancer. I'm thinking again about buying that pink Castelli cycling cap

I'm able to find links to 2 different looking donation pages from the link above, not sure if they both work. Can you put a link directly to the correct one.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    I'm able to find links to 2 different looking donation pages from the link above, not sure if they both work. Can you put a link directly to the correct one.
    Yeah, it's the top one, but I see why it's confusing. The second one just goes to my boring profile which will probably not tell you anything you don't know already. Or want to know for that matter.

http://www.pmc.org/egifts/MM0171

I'll edit my OP too...

Thanks Jeff.

Done! Glad to contribute again this year Marc to this really good cause!
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days '07-'17 seasons: 515 Days

'17 - '18 Season:
    November: 12,18,19,24,26 (Mount Snow)
    December: 2,3,10 (Mount Snow) 9 (Stratton)

Marc, its amazing to think all deep personal ways that cancer has touched my life,
    In fact the amount of family I did the relay for life walk with who had luminaries in their name is mind boggling.

Lets do what we can to kick cancer's butt!
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

I thank you for this..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    I thank you for this..
    Cheers, d.

And thanks to the AZ crew so far. Your quick and generous donations just pushed me above $22,000 total raised over the five years I've been doin it.

Spotted a PMC/Zipcar on the pike today:

Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Thread Information