New Car Possibilities - Page 11

AlpineZone

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Items for Sale
    ...that is a nice shade of red...

i had a Saab 900 T and a Jetta GT both in that same color but with deep tan leather interior . What was really cool was they looked clean even when they weren't and being a car freak i like that
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

One of the first Volvos that doesn't look like the box it came in. Congrats, enjoy the best seats in the business.
    Click. Point. Chute.
    Days 12-13: 86
    Days 11-12: 58 ...and done.
    Days 10-11: 66
    Days 07-10: 44 (average)

Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    I'm less then thrilled that Ford isn't standing behind their product. I found out today that two more people have had the same problem with the battery water pump. That makes a total of 6 fleet vehicles now. Another guy needed to have some pretty major work done to the steering system and I heard about another where the rear drive-train disintegrated. I know the Escape has sold well the past 2-3 years, but there's probably not many of them pushing 60K in mileage and some problems seem to be showing up. Time for me to unload this car.
    Quote Originally Posted by RootDKJ View Post
    I actually got a call from Ford today from Fleet Services, parts and maintenance dept. He asked for scans of the 6 invoices that show the water pump was replaced and can pass them over to parts engineering. Gave me his email address and office #.
    I got an email from Ford Fleet Services, Philadelphia Area Parts Manager today. They are going to refund me $738 out of the $1100 I paid to have the hybrid repaired. While I think they should cover it all, I'm going to cash that check before going after them for the rest. They are also going to issue my company a check for $1245 to cover some of the repairs they've had to shell out for the vehicles they own.

The guy also hinted at the fact that Ford might be issuing a TSB or a full recall about the hybrid battery water pump issue.

...you should make this a poll

2017/2018 Days

A-Basin - 10/13

Loveland Pass - 10/6

2016/2017 Days - 34 (inc. 10 BC)
    2015/2016 Days - 57 (inc. 2 BC)
    2014/2015 Days - 58
    2013/2014 Days - 47 (inc. 6 BC)

I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

Thread Information