• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WH Rez - 7/17/10

bvibert

Staff member
Met up with Jeff for a ride around the rez this morning. Did pretty much the same loop that I've been doing there, with a variation the avoids that big climb back up to the fence line by the end of the big dike. Not sure how much I like that option, in a way I kind missed the climb. Pretty uneventful ride. There was plenty of people out there on bikes today though.

I forget what Jeff said the mileage was, 9.58 maybe??, in a little under 2 hours. It wasn't quite a Woodcore pace, but we moved along pretty well I think. I tried a few new to me rollers and generally had a fun time playing on stuff. All in all a great ride.

powhunter

Glad ya guys had a good rip!! I would have slowed ya down (even more than usual) After some R and R in the pool and some pina coladas the back is feeling a lot better....

steveo

bvibert

Staff member
Glad ya guys had a good rip!! I would have slowed ya down (even more than usual) After some R and R in the pool and some pina coladas the back is feeling a lot better....

steveo

Steve, glad the back is feeling a better. Never worry about slowing me down, I'm almost always looking for an excuse to stop and rest. ;)

sLoPeS

I tried a few new to me rollers and generally had a fun time playing on stuff. All in all a great ride.

did u hit that single track thats really twisty after the ridge stuff when u are heading north? there are some awesome slick rock sections on that and then like 4 rollers if u link them right (kinda just left of the main singletrack). i put up a bridge but its prolly gone by now, was pretty skinny and semi A-frame shape. gotta get down there again, but its tough leaving this place ;-).

WoodCore

did u hit that single track thats really twisty after the ridge stuff when u are heading north? there are some awesome slick rock sections on that and then like 4 rollers if u link them right (kinda just left of the main singletrack). i put up a bridge but its prolly gone by now, was pretty skinny and semi A-frame shape. gotta get down there again, but its tough leaving this place ;-).

So you built that! If we're talking the same turkey it's still there and yes I love that section of trail with all the rollers. :beer:

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member

So you built that! If we'rel talking the same turkey it's still there and yes I love that section of trail with all the rollers. :beer:

What he said, if you're talking about the same section, then yes I love that part!